Celebrate VIEW’s 60th Anniversary by entering our Diamond Jubilee Raffle!
To celebrate VIEW’s 60th Anniversary, Diamond Jubilee we are raffling a stunning solitaire diamond pendant valued at $9,950!
All funds raised will go towards The Smith Family’s (ABN 28 000 030 179) Learning for Life program, creating opportunities for young Australians in need by providing long-term support for their participation in education.
This online (only) Diamond Jubilee raffle offers you a chance to a win this stunning prize!
Limited number of tickets available. Purchase your ticket/s now so you don’t miss out!
Purchase your raffle tickets here:
Note: WA and NT residents are unable to enter this raffle, please see terms and conditions below.
Round brilliant cut solitaire diamond made by hand by Melbourne Jewellery Service.The simplicity of this pendant makes it elegant and appropriate for day or evening.
- 9 carat white gold necklace with 4 claw setting
- diamond total weight 0.70 carat
- SI2 in clarity
- F in colour and Excellent in cut
- 2.26 grams in total combined weight
- chain size 45 cm
Terms & Conditions
This raffle closes at 11.59pm AEDT on Thursday 10 December 2020, and will be drawn at approximately 12noon AEDT on Friday, 11 December 2020.
Winner will be notified via phone and email on Friday, 11 December 2020.
Winner will be announced on here on Monday, 14 December 2020.
The following persons are ineligible to purchase tickets in the Raffle for themselves or on behalf of any other person:
- employees of The Smith Family;
- spouses (including de facto partners), parents, children or siblings of officers of The Smith Family;
- WA and NT residents are unable to enter this raffle because raffle permits are not held; and
- persons under the age of 18 years old
Lottery/Permit Numbers: ACT R20/00119; SA M13893; VIC 10247/20
For full Terms & Conditions
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.