Crookwell Evening VIEW Club was formed in 1984.
Currently, the Club sponsors two Smith Family Learning for Life students and is actively involved in fundraising activities to raise donations for The Smith Family programs.
We are always open to new members, so please get in touch today and come and see what it's all about.
- Meeting Day on 4th Tuesday each month at 6.30 pm
- at Crookwell Services Club one month
- and the next month at the Cafe Zestt
- Mobile: Mandy, 0435 243 080;
- Postal address: PO Box 169 CROOKWELL NSW 2583
- Email: CrookwellVIEWmembers@yahoo.com
Keep up to date with what is happening around the clubs.
SA Telethon Home Lottery - Closing Soon
Lottery is Closing Soon. Purchase your tickets now!Read more...
The Smith Family Dream Run with Sylvania
In June 2021, The Smith Family’s fundraiser fitness challenge, “Dream Run”, is being taken up by Ann-Maree Holmes and Margaret Packwood of Sylvania VIEW Club. Their team name is “Sylvania VIEW Club”.Read more...
Her Excellency Mrs Linda Hurley becomes VIEW’s very first Patron
VIEW Clubs of Australia (VIEW) is delighted to announce Her Excellency Mrs Linda Hurley as the organisation’s first ever Patron.Read more...