St Georges Basin VIEW Club was formed in 1976.
Currently, the Club sponsors three Smith Family Learning for Life students and is actively involved in fundraising activities to raise donations for The Smith Family programs.
We are always open to new members, so please get in touch today and come and see what it's all about.
- Meeting Day on 3rd Friday of the month
- 10.30am for 11.30am start.
- Function Room, St Georges Basin country Club,
- Paradise Beach Road, sanctuary Point. 2540
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 44 Sanctuary Point NSW 2540
- Secretary: Deborah – 02 44416087 / 0488018784 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Outings and Events
- In April we have a dolphin cruise and lunch at Husky Pub
- In May we have a Maritime Museum guided tour and Devonshire tea
- In June we will be attending “Hound of the Baskervilles” by Nowra Players
a) In April we have a talk about “over 55’s retirement living”
b) In May, our Birthday Lunch, we have entertainment and lots of “extras” with guest speaker from The Smith family
c) In June we have TSF “champion” Paull Ell as our guest
SA Telethon Home Lottery
Lottery is now open. Purchase your tickets now!Read more...
Senator Marise Payne visits
Senator Marise Payne visits Senator Marise Payne recently visited several communities along the NSW South Coast, spending a few hours in Batemans Bay, where both Senator Payne, and her escort, Senator Jim Molan, were hosted by VIEW Clubs of Australia NG02 Zone.Read more...
One Members Journey With VIEW
Meet Jeanette Calvi from Grafton Evening VIEW Club. Jeanette has been a VIEW member for 38 years. She recently contacted us to share how her life with VIEW began!Read more...