There are more than 300 VIEW Clubs located in communities throughout Australia looking for new members – women from all backgrounds and walks of life, who want to make a difference.
Are you a positive, skilled, motivated woman looking to have fun, meet new friends and play a part in supporting the education of young Australians in need?
VIEW is the volunteer organisation for you!
Watch the video (right) to see why other women across the country have joined VIEW.
What we offer
We are friendly, vibrant, purposeful and happy. We are also respectful, caring, enthusiastic and inclusive. Within the wider community, VIEW is regarded as trusted, giving, respected and professional.
Through strong VIEW networks, women are empowered to achieve new skills, develop confidence and give their collective voice to issues of national concern.
Where else can you find a group that gives women the opportunity to:
- Meet regularly with other women of all ages and from all walks of life
- Have a forum to discuss and exchange ideas
- Build lasting friendships
- Learn new skills and develop new interests
- Enjoy good times together
- Inspire the futures of young Australians in need
- Support the education of disadvantaged students.
To join, simply submit your VIEW membership application form to the club of your choice, accompanied by payment of the joining fee and annual membership subscription.
Cost: $20 joining fee and $20 annual membership subscription
For all other membership enquiries, please contact our area representative.
Find a club near you and join today!