St Georges Basin VIEW Club was formed in 1976.
Currently, the Club sponsors three Smith Family Learning for Life students and is actively involved in fundraising activities to raise donations for The Smith Family programs.
We are always open to new members, so please get in touch today and come and see what it's all about.
- Meeting Day on 3rd Friday of the month
- 10.30am for 11.30am start.
- Function Room, St Georges Basin country Club,
- Paradise Beach Road, sanctuary Point. 2540
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 44 Sanctuary Point NSW 2540
- Secretary: Deborah – 02 44416087 / 0488018784 Email: email@example.com
Upcoming Outings and Events
46 Birthday 2022:
20 May Friday - is our 46th Birthday at The Country Club.
We have 100 Club, entertainment, trading table, special treats and super raffles.
A great opportunity to get to “try out” View!
May: Lloyd Webber and Friends Musical Matinee + two course lunch at The Shoalhaven Entertainment Centre.
June – “coffee, cake and a chat” at The Sanctuary Café
June – Nowra Players “Little Shop of Horrors”
- July – Christmas in July
- June – Leonie Clay from My Travel Expert – travel in a post Covid world
- July – Dusty Jones – “The Snake Man”
Zone NA02 "Walk with VIEW"
Zone NA02 members from Denman, Merriwa, Muswellbrook and Branxton VIEW clubs, took advantage of the perfect weather conditions to enjoy a “Walk with VIEW” on Saturday 22nd April.Read more...
2017 International Women's Day, Tamworth
The combined VIEW Clubs of Tamworth celebrated International Women’s Day in Tamworth on Saturday 11th March with members from Gunnedah, Manilla and Narrabri clubs also attending.Read more...
NM02 Walk with VIEW
The spring weather was ideal when VIEW members in Zone, NM02, joined together for coffee and laughter in the heart of Coffs Harbour.Read more...